Arcadia Knitting

Welcome to the blog of Arcadia Knitting, Chicago's largest yarn store! Owned by sisters Kathy and Sharon Kelly, Arcadia has been serving the Chicago knitting and crocheting community for over six years. Keep up with shop news and read more about our ongoing adventures in yarn...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Chicago Magazine shops guide just came out and we're in it again. I can't believe we've been in business for over six years. It was just days ago .... wait, wait ....years ago that I called the magazine and really pitched them about urban crafters are important shoppers and the magazine would be ahead of the curve if it included yarn stores, bead stores, etc. The section has grown in depth and breadth. Yeah!! We're a recognized market to be served.

It's a thrill to be in print. I am validated by my husband, family, my business and the guys at the bank almost every day. But every now and then black ink on white paper helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home