Arcadia Knitting

Welcome to the blog of Arcadia Knitting, Chicago's largest yarn store! Owned by sisters Kathy and Sharon Kelly, Arcadia has been serving the Chicago knitting and crocheting community for over six years. Keep up with shop news and read more about our ongoing adventures in yarn...

Friday, September 15, 2006

I had a zen moment on my socks. (Soxie by Great Adirondack, IK Embossed Leaves Pattern, Winter 2006.) I had a moment where it wasn't about the sock and how warm it would be on the el platform in February. For a moment it was just about that row and those stitches.

We are not having a lot of Zen moments in the shop now. We have gone wireless and got a new camera and our computers are not responding well to change. I think its like when you bring a new kitty in the house expecting the old kitty to love it immediately. But to old kitty, it's sibling rivalry. So the old is having problems with the new.

Classes are really going well. If you are thinking about signing up, do so. Amigurumi is closed. Cable hat is full. Others are filling up.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitDDS said...

A zen moment? I'm looking forward to zen moments!

I posted the story of getting my own Adirondack "soxie" at your store, on my blog. . .if you're interested.

Love, love, love the store. Thanks for my yarn! Can't wait to play!

9/21/2006 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home