Arcadia Knitting

Welcome to the blog of Arcadia Knitting, Chicago's largest yarn store! Owned by sisters Kathy and Sharon Kelly, Arcadia has been serving the Chicago knitting and crocheting community for over six years. Keep up with shop news and read more about our ongoing adventures in yarn...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Cripes! It's cold!

It is April 28th and I am freezing. Thankfully, there are shawls. I am not the best crocheter in the world but I can crank out a nice rectangular shawl pretty fast. These are not the most technically difficult stitches but great yarn makes them special. Right now I am working on one with a woven stitch in a variety of colors of Jitterbug. It will be stunning when it is done. I always get compliments. If you are a knitter and don't think you ever want to crochet, re-consider. I did and I'm very happy.

All I want to do today is drink hot coffee, nibble on chocolate croissants, and knit. Really I have to put together some books and yarn orders and work on Stitch N Pitch.

Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home