Arcadia Knitting

Welcome to the blog of Arcadia Knitting, Chicago's largest yarn store! Owned by sisters Kathy and Sharon Kelly, Arcadia has been serving the Chicago knitting and crocheting community for over six years. Keep up with shop news and read more about our ongoing adventures in yarn...

Monday, May 28, 2007

We're going to the yarn show in Columbus. It's always a treat to see the new yarns. It's always fun to see people in our industry. We'll be open over the weekend. We'll be closed on Monday, June 4th.

We have had some previews and I will tell you that I really see some great things coming for fall. I'm really excited.

P. S. The new class schedule is here: http://www.arcadiaknitting.com/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I look forward to stopping by this week to find out the news from the show. I hope that it was fun and informative and that there was new stuff to talk about.

6/05/2007 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home