Arcadia Knitting

Welcome to the blog of Arcadia Knitting, Chicago's largest yarn store! Owned by sisters Kathy and Sharon Kelly, Arcadia has been serving the Chicago knitting and crocheting community for over six years. Keep up with shop news and read more about our ongoing adventures in yarn...

Friday, June 08, 2007

Suddenly it's all crochet.

Sharon got food poisoning from the eggs in an undercooked pancake. It was a banana stuffed pancake and I think that fooled her.

After this instance, she has taken to crochet. In the past 18 hours she has made two hats and has two more started. Note, that she did sleep some of those 18 hours.

Since coming back from TNNA I have been obsessed with the Koigu scraps they gave me. I am crocheting as big of a shawl as I can with them.

What is it? Is it something about summer coming on? Is it just that is so quick?

Kathy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home